İçeriğe geçmek için "Enter"a basın

Armenian opposition vows to continue parliament boycott

Radio Free Europe, Czech Rep.
Feb 6 2005
Viktor Dallakian, secretary of the opposition Artaruriun parliament
faction, told journalists on 3 February that the parliamentary
opposition will continue the boycott it began one year ago but will
suspend that boycott to participate in debates on issues of crucial
importance, including compensating the population for the loss of
deposits in Soviet-era savings accounts, Noyan Tapan reported.
Dallakian further described as "a polite rejection" the response by
the ruling three-party coalition government to the opposition's
proposals for compromise over the package of constitutional
amendments drafted by President Robert Kocharian. Earlier on 3
February, the three parties issued a statement welcoming the
opposition's proposals. At the same time, the statement said the
opposition should not make its participation in discussions on
constitutional reform contingent on acceptance of its proposals,
RFE/RL's Armenian Service reported. 

Yorumlar kapatıldı.

%d blogcu bunu beğendi: